We are looking forward to welcoming you into our school community in September!
We are currently working to put together lots of exciting and useful resources which will help you with the transition process into Year 7. Unfortunately we have been unable to host our traditional induction days this half term, however there will be an opportunity for you to come in and meet your coach before the summer and also attend an activity day during the holidays.
We will also be sharing lots of resources with you via post, email and on this page of our website.
Coming soon to this page:
- A welcome message and introduction to school life from Miss Spacey, the head of Year 7 and transition.
- A virtual tour around our school building.
- An 'Induction Chronicle' with lots of useful information about school life, uniform, your timetable etc.
- Transition videos from your new subject teachers.
- Answers to frequently asked questions.
In the meantime, you can take a look at the following pages which contain useful information on our school life:
- Latest news - see what's been happening over the last few months.
- Uniform - find information about our uniform and see current prices.
- Coaching - every pupil at CMCS is in a coaching group. Here you can read more about our coaching circles.
- Letters and publications - read our latest Coaching Chronicles to see what current pupils are doing at home.