On Tuesday 26th June 2018, Carr Manor Community School was inspected by Ofsted. The purpose of this 'short inspection' was to confirm the judgement made in February 2014 is still an accurate assessment of the school. During this previous inspection, Ofsted judged the overall effectiveness of the school to be good, with outstanding judgments in the behaviour and safety of pupils and leader and management. We are delighted that the June 2018 inspection team determined that the school continues to be good.
To read the letter from Ofsted in full, please click here.
To read the letter sent to parents following the inspection, please click here.
Previous reports can be found below:
- 2014 full inspection report
- 2011 full inspection report
- 2009 subject inspection report
- 2008 full inspection report
Parents/carers can give their views to Ofsted via ParentView, by clicking here.
You can also visit the Ofsted website here.
Yet again, we are very proud of our Year 11 pupils and the fantastic results they have achieved.
It was a pleasure to watch them open their GCSE results with the overwhelming majority of pupils meeting their aspirational targets. Their achievements reflect the hard work and commitment they’ve shown over the past 5 years. It’s been a privilege to work with pupils and their families and we look forward to watching them take their next steps in further education or training.
- Pupils who achieved a Grade 4 or Above in English and Maths: 55%
- Pupils who achieved a Grade 5 or Above in English and Maths: 30%
- Pupils who achieved a Grade 5 or Above in English: 51%
- Pupils who achieved a Grade 7 or Above in Science: 40%
- Pupils who made over 1 Grade more progress than projected at the end of KS2: 23%