On Tuesday 26th June 2018, Carr Manor Community School was inspected by Ofsted. The purpose of this 'short inspection' was to confirm the judgement made in February 2014 is still an accurate assessment of the school. During this previous inspection, Ofsted judged the overall effectiveness of the school to be good, with outstanding judgments in the behaviour and safety of pupils and leader and management. We are delighted that the June 2018 inspection team determined that the school continues to be good.
To read the letter from Ofsted in full, please click here.
To read the letter sent to parents following the inspection, please click here.
Previous reports can be found below:
- 2014 full inspection report
- 2011 full inspection report
- 2009 subject inspection report
- 2008 full inspection report
Parents/carers can give their views to Ofsted via ParentView, by clicking here.
You can also visit the Ofsted website here.
- Progress 8 Score: +0.06
- Average Attainment 8 Score: 40.4
- Number of pupils gaining a Grade 4 or Above in English and Maths: 43%
- Number of pupils gaining a Grade 4 or Above in English: 60.2%
- Number of pupils gaining a Grade 4 or Above in Maths: 45.6%
- 18% of all entries were Grade 9-7 (inc. A*-A)
- 55.3% of all entries were Grade 9-4 (A*-C)